1.0 Your Privacy Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. We will respond to your access request within one-month of receiving your request. Where we are not able to provide this personal data to you within the One-Month timeline provided by law, we will communicate same to you, and may request an additional time within which we will provide the information to you. Your Personal Data shall be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data. We might continue to retain such data if there are valid legal, regulatory or operational reasons.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data. We might continue to process your data if there are valid legal or operational reasons
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com
3.0 Personal Information
- 3.1 When you use Readycash services, we collect information sent to us by your mobile phone, or other electronic access devices. The information shall be collected automatically and shall include but not limited to data about the pages on the Application which you access, your device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, and standard log data.
- 3.2 We will also collect information you directly provide to us including but not limited to information on Application forms, account update information and correspondence with Readycash support services. We also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, we collect your Financial information: such as Bank Verification Number (BVN) and personal account details; Identity Data: Information such as your full name(s), your sex, nationality, photograph, State, LGA and your date of birth, National Identity number, Valid ID; Personal contact information including your home address, personal telephone number(s) and personal email address; Business contact information if applicable including business email address, telephone number, and office address. These may be linked to your Readycash profile, where applicable.
- 3.3 Information about you which are provided by you or any person to other websites, platforms or applications are not controlled by Readycash, and we are therefore not liable for how they are used.
- 3.4 If by any measure the information you give us is wrong, you can request to update it or to delete it as quickly as – if not we will keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes, and we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on the request. We may reject requests that require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction.
- 3.5 Reasonable steps will always be taken on our part to ensure that your personal information is processed in the manner in which you have consented to it, or we may delete it based on your instruction. However, we may not accede to your request if it is unrealistic, impractical or inimical to our compliance with applicable regulation or laws.
4.0 What we do with your Personal Information
The major reason we collect your personal information is to deliver an effective, efficient, memorable and secure customer experience. Your information might be used for the following:
- 4.1 Process transactions, and send notices about your transactions to requisite parties.
- 4.2 Provide services and necessary support.
- 4.3 Verify and validate identity.
- 4.4 Collect fees, resolve disputes, and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- 4.5 Detect, forestall and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- 4.6 Prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements.
- 4.7 Improve Readycash Services by implementing aggregate user preferences.
- 4.8 Manage and protect our information technology infrastructure.
- 4.9 Contact you at any time through any of your details made available to us.
- 4.10 Parkway Projects Limited will not request for your Password, One Time Password (OTP) through email, telephone call, SMS or written documents. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Password and any One Time Passwords (OTP) you generate in the course of using Readycash.
- 4.11 Notify you of new modules, or any enhancements/amendments to the platform.
This charges, however, are subject to change, but users will be duly informed before any modification is implemented.
- 5.1 A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. This will assist us in measuring the effectiveness of banner advertising and provide more accurate analysis of Application activity. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer.
6.0 How we protect your Personal Information
- 6.1 We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
- 6.2 Notwithstanding, in the event of an actual or suspected breach of your personal information, we will try our best to remedy the breach within as quickly as possible.
7.0 Access to Your Data
- 7.1 Once you sign up on Readycash, you will be able to access your personal information using your secure login credentials to access the relevant features.
- 7.2 The information as stipulated on subsection 7.1 should only be used for your own purposes and not to circumvent the Application, or to be distributed to other parties who may use such information to the disadvantage of Parkway Projects Limited.
- 7.3 You have the right to request that we stop using your data. The withdrawal of your consent at any time shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. In the event you intend to exercise your right in this regard, kindly notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org and your request shall be treated promptly.